Subject: Re: [Leica] Analog vs. digital (long and barely OT)
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 19:30:45 +0000

Henry,

Talking of file sizes... Durst recently used some of my transparencies to
make display illos to promote their Lambda at exhibitions in the UK (and at
PMA I believe). When I enquired how big the file size was and could they
send me copies on disk they asked what I intended doing with them because
each individual image JUST fitted onto a CD... around 670Mb each.

Ed Buziak / Publisher
Camera & Darkroom magazine

ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk
http://www.camera-and-darkroom.co.uk

>From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@nashville.net>
>To: leica-users <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Analog vs. digital (long and barely OT)
>Date: Sat, Apr 8, 2000, 9:16 am

SNIP>>>>A few days ago I saw prints made by our local pro lab owner at
16X20.