Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander Lenses
From: Jeff Spirer <jeff@spirer.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 15:41:43 -0700

At 05:25 PM 4/7/00 -0400, Bmceowen@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 4/7/00 2:56:24 PM, icommag@toad.net writes:
>
> >Please change the date on your computer from 7/1/99 to current date
>
>Why does it matter to anyone else what date Stephan's computer is set to?
>This is not really a smart-ass question. I really want to know if there is
>some reason I should care how my date is set (as I sometimes let mine default
>to 1956).

I can give you one reason.  I regularly re-sort my mailboxes by sender or
subject.  When I switch to date, things are in the wrong place.  With a
recent email I can't quite remember, this is a major pain.

Of course it's my problem and not yours...

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/