Subject: Re: [Leica] Cosina 15 and 25 lens quality
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:44:23 EDT

Dominique.Pellissier@droit-eco.univ-nancy2.fr writes:

<< For the Cosina 15, I admit i've gone a little bit too far.
 It's not a "poor" lens but, at f/8, a "good "lens (according to the tests.
 Yes, that's theory...). >>
Interesting discussion, however, was not Leica among the first companies to
develop and taut MTF maximization as an indicator of lens quality? Please
correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that leica felt that there is a high
correlation between MTF measurements and perceived picture quality.
Bob Figlio