Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Consensus? Skopar 24mm
From: Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 08:00:25 -0700

Irrational ?  Using quality lenses is irrational ?

The LUG reports of enthusiastic praises from users who have been delighted with
the new Voigtlander lenses FAR outweigh any negatives posted about them here.

Why not rationally USE the lenses yourself and form your own conclusions based
on your own experience before you irrationally judge something you haven't seen?

Stephen Gandy

I've not tried Cosina lenses. The MTF-tests for the 15 and for the 25 show