Subject: Re: [Leica] i get no respect....
From: Pierre Charbonneau <charbonneaup@videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 22:01:24 -0400

I believe this photographer is Dirk Halstead. He his also the founder of this great
web site:
digitaljournalist.org/ on modern photojournalism. It does change every month and I
always find something interesting.

On a other topic, I have just learned the death of LIFE magazine. The last recent
issues were, in my view, so-so, but it nevertheless the ending of what has been a
icon of photojournalism.....

Pierre

Rich Lahrson a *crit :