Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 11:59:21 -0500

I don't know if a 300mm Kilfitt counts as a long lens, but there is no finder
cutoff on either my Viso II or III with one of these, even at its closest focusing
distance where the lens is extended about another 40mm.

The longest autofocus lens I have for my N****  N90 is a 180/2.8, and I get a
higher percentage of properly focused frames of my daughter jumping fences in a
horse show using my Viso setup than with the N stuff.  YMMV, of course.  But I'm
personally attracted to the simplicity (no batteries) and ruggedness of the Viso
equipment, and with Ebay it's not too tough to find the myriad of adapters that
let you use most of the M and LTM lenses on one.

Cheers,
Kip