From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:02:19 -0400 (EDT)

luggers,

i wish people would check out internet warnings before sending them on --
it's how these hoaxes get perpetuated ... we're warned that the CDC has
announced banannas will kill us, but if you go to the CDC's own web page
www.cdc.gov, look under press releases, or even search for banana and you
can find out all about the hoax:

http://www.cdc.gov/od/oc/media/pressrel/r2k0128.htm

bananas are not causing necrotizing fasciitis. eat all you want.

just because you read it on the Internet doesn't make it true. be
especially careful before sending something on to dozens or hundreds of
people as the hoax can just balloon after that.... check your facts.

onto leica news, check out the progress my new years leicaloution:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/pad

one good picture a week, every week, all year long....

keep shootin,

kc