Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Consensus? Skopar 24mm
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 05:59:10 +0000

ARTHURWG@aol.com wrote:
>Sorry I missed it. What's the consensus on the Skopar 25MM? Is it a
>reasonable substitute for 24mm Elmarit-M ASPH?

I am not sure if it's consensus but, for me, I think it is value for money.
I am quite at home with scale focussing having used my Rollei SE
successfully for street photography. The click stops on the Skopar are so
easy to use and I wish Leica would make their lenses that way. With a
little practice, it's much faster than RF focussing.

Dan K.