Subject: Re: [Leica] angle finder from Cosina
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 05:51:39 +0000

Mikiro wrote:
>Hi, folks.
>Sorry if this has been talked about.  Cosina now sells an interesting angle
>finder and hand grips.  I assume they are useful in candid photography with
>wide angle lenses.
>
>http://www.cosina.co.jp/angle/index.html

Gasp! Their two bottom grips look like a bomb? hand grenade?

I wonder why do you still need an angled-finder when the straight on finder
will do the job?  Low angle shooting?  I had a Nikon angled finder for my
FM2 which I have'nt used since the day I bought it thinking that it will
come in useful one day. That day has not arrived yet.....

Dan K.