Subject: Re: RE: RE: [Leica] Re:Photgraphig Photographers
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:54:18 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/00 9:33:32 AM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

>Oh, there is indeed animosity between stills and t.v. people, which is
>sort
>
>of funny given that a lot of the t.v. camera people are former stills
>
>folks...

Not around here. They're all snot-nosed kids fresh out of the TV sequence at
the University of Missouri School of Journalism, 30 miles up the road. I
probably should cut them some slack, though. Fifteen years ago I was a
snot-nosed kid fresh out of the photojournalism sequence at the University of
Missouri Schoool of Journalism . . .

Bob (snot dried up years ago) McEowen