Subject: Re: [Leica] leica greetings....
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 06:04:33 -0800

ted grant wrote:

> >Now Robert Frank must be about the same age as meself, therefore, our
> >mature common sense would dictate only fools would venture out on a 45
> >below day, so we'd call the bout, declare it a draw and retire for warm
> >toddies by the fire...
> >
> >Hell of a story , anyone want movie rights?  :)

Austin Franklin responded:
> Sounds familiar...I don't quite remember the title, but if I remember
> right, it starred Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon?  They would have to
> replace Ann Margaret with a Leica though....>>>>>>

Now Austin, this is one time I'd require the warm lady of the movie to
be irreplaceable, as she'd be a much more comforting a companion than a
Leica! ;)  No doubt Robert Frank and self might attempt an arm wrestle
between hot toddies for the ladies favours! :-)  :-)

The looser gets the Leica!

ted