Subject: [Leica] Guatemala photography project....
From: "Kam" <kamm@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:24:08 +0800

Hi Duane,

I do agree that donating cameras to the kids in the dump may not be the most
PRACTICAL way to solve their problem.  Yet, different people are good at
different things.  If someone who is good at photography is willing to offer
somethings to the kids, why should he or she be discouraged?  Others can
still offer their help in their preferred way.

I do believe that this world can be made a better place if we can find out
what's the little part that we can do and do it.

BTW, I do love your site and look forward to seeing some new photos.

Regards,
Kam
Hong Kong