Subject: RE: [Leica] leica greetings...
From: "Michael Darnton" <mdarnton@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 08:24:58 PDT

I can think of two more universal rules in this situation:
  1--People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
  2--Do onto others as you would have them do onto you.
I think the previously-mentioned middle finger salute would have been
appropriate in this instance, and in the one where the photog blocked the
lens.
  --Michael (an ex-photojournalist who never minded having his picture
taken)

>>I photographed another photojournalist while out doing my thing and got
a stern
note from my editor about it. He had complained to her. She said there
is a rule
about photographing other photojournalists. I say they were both full of
bull!
Anything that walks is fair game as far as I am concerned!
Mark Rabiner