Subject: [Leica] Buying film in Wetzlar
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 14:38:29 +0100

My recent enquiry about where to buy film in London reminded me of an
incident during the last LHSA "pilgrimage" of Wetzlar. One guy tried
all the photo stores in search of APS film for his wife's camera. He
came out of the Wetzlar one-hour D&P shop grinning. A grey-haired lady
behind the counter had sternly informed him that:

"This is Wetzlar, the home of the Leica - and we do NOT stock APS
film!"

Regards,

Doug