Subject: RE: [Leica] Kindermann Canada camrea servicing
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:53:03 -0500

>  Apparently the new Leica Distributor in Canada tried to have him switch
> job from Kindermann.  He refused.  Other technicians were also
> unsuccesfully approached.

I believe in the US there are laws about soliciting people 'in this
manner'.  Usually, there are agreements in place that prohibit this.  If
the technician wanted to contact the new distributor, that is certainly OK
in my book, but for the new distributor to solicit them, I believe, is
unethical.

JMHO