Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica etiquitte
From: pwink@impop.bellatlantic.net
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 23:29:12 -0500

I use the following when meeting other Leica users:

If my Leica is in plain view:
Thumbs up and a nod,
If she/he is passing me, maybe say nice Leica! or cool cam!
or whatever sassy saying my warp mind may come up with.

If my Leica is not in view:  I say nothing.

Last Saturday, my wife and I was in town, my M3 w/dual range on neck,
a pair of foto students saw me and one said to the other loudly, hey!
he's got a Leica! as we passed them, I replied 'I have 5 more at home!'
he said: congratulations!

<paul>