Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:My wide angle vision...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:32:32 -0500

Austin - I have not had a 24 for my M, but I owned them with both Nikon and
Olympus systems. The 24 is a very nice wide angle lens, but I now find that
the 21 is really special - it has a visual signature all its own. You
certainly have to be more careful with it than you do with the 24, but that
care can definitely pay off in images produced.

B. D.