Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:My wide angle vision...
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:10:20 -0500

> I've just gone through a wide angle search myself and have
> settled very happily on a 24mm Elmarit ASPH...

I don't know if I regret not getting the 21 instead (thanks for your
comments on the 21 SA...), but I must admit, I sure am very happy with the
24...and I like not having to use the external viewfinder, it appears to
frame very nicely using the extremes of the internal finder and centering
using the patch...