Subject: [Leica] April LUG events-Omaha NE
From: dvcinc@swbell.net
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 08:18:26 -0600

I would be interested in something in Omaha. I am in Kansas City, about 3 hours
away. In early April the Sandhill cranes might still be on the Platte River,
althought late March would be better. This would be west of Omaha near Kearney.
South of Omaha is Squaw Creek national wildlife refuge where hundreds of thousands
of snow geese stop during their migrations.Other attractions like the zoo have been
mentioned.

Bob