Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica
From: dvcinc@swbell.net
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:36:03 -0600

I originally thought the Leica loupe might be a rebadged Elmo that is also made in Wetzlar and is a 5x loupe. However, when I looked at it a year or so ago, I changed my mind. I am sure it is manufactured by Leica. I bought one and have been very happy with it. It is better than the Elmo. The quality of construction is outstanding, very Leica like.

Bob