Subject: Re: [Leica] April LUG events-Omaha NE?
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <covbldrs@usit.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:58:39 -0500

Jeff, kpeters -
  Thanks for this posting.  I'd worked in Omaha years ago & will be there for my wife's retirement party (from 26years with the Army) on April 12th.  Living in Virginia (in the mountains) I'd gotten used to people that have never heard of Leica.  Don't forget SAC headquarters, Mormon Trail, and the Joslen Art Museum.
Tim (my wife wears combat boots and I'm proud of it) Kuntz