Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Leica Users digest V16 #74
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <covbldrs@usit.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:37:18 -0500

Ernie - thanks - I made it through CHEM 101 and 102, back in '67 or '68.  But these chemical names come back from when I was tasked with being an advisor to a student organization - so I chose the camera club in our dorm (I was a hall advisor in a 600 person dorm when in grad school).  I posted later a URL for the MSDS's - going through those (many from the great yellow father in rochester) brought back memories of mixing gallons of developers.
Tim K