Subject: RE: [Leica] Bargain Priced Leica Stock???
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:30:17 -0800

Thank you, Don...Where is the sanity on this list? Buy the cameras - they're
terrific! But invest in the company? You want to invest in something, buy
Entremed NOW...It's dropped down to around $60something and when the first
trail results of angiostatin and endostatin are released that stock will
head for the stratosphere, at least for a while...
 B. D.

And, NO, I have no connection of any kind to the company, I don't own any of
the stock...But if I had any money laying around, I would stick all of it
there....:-)