Subject: [Leica] Re: Zeiss Leica screw-mount lenses
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:05:48 +0100

Could anyone who owns a Zeiss Leica-screw-mount lens with a serial
number below 1,5xx,xxx please get in touch with me off list? For some
months now I've been studying the 5.8cm Sonnar and Leica-Sonnar
lenses, and have noted the existence of Zeiss rangefinder-coupled
lenses for the Leica whose serial number corresponds to a date close
to the launch of the Leica II. So I'm keen to learn just how early
these numbers can be for the different models of lens, and to get all
the info I can on the 5.8cm lenses.

Regards,

Doug Richardson