Subject: Re: [Leica] case's and what not.
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:44:45 -0800

> > I was wondering how many (if any) of you fine folks have and use a
"Ever
> > Ready" case or half case, specifically the ones offered by the
> > Kameraleader company ?
> > I am thinking of getting the "Half case"
>
> I'll be a lonely defender of the Kameraleder half case!

Here's another one!

My M6 with TomA Rapidwinder is nekkid, but my M3 gets coddles in
Kameraleder.  The extra padding gives me good grip, and older M3's
rangefinder prism can separate due to shocks, too.  This happened to me
once when I was carrying it without a case, an expensive repair job.

The half-case actually helps me change the film, too.  I remove the
camera from the case, put it upside-down in the case, change the film,
back into the case, and off I go.

I do have a Leitz case, though.  Would anyone want it cheap?