Subject: Re: [Leica] case's and what not.
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:50:33 +0100

on 29/3/00 3:29 pm, Ted Grant at tedgrant@home.com wrote:

> I hold the base plate in my teeth like an old pirate with their sword
> and the roll of shot film is into a pocket.  What do you do for a quick
> change film time?

Mine goes:

Rewind with camera on neckstrap. Turn it upside down. New roll out of left
hand pocket. Open up baseplate, which goes between the middle two fingers of
my left hand. The exposed roll comes out. Pop open new film can, put exposed
roll in it, into right hand pocket (am I paranoid? I always put exposed
rolls in light-tight cans -- that's why I hate those bloody see through Tmax
ones). The rest you can guess.
- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com