Subject: Re: [Leica] "Stock" options
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:56:46 +0100

I have to agree with the other LUGers who have recommended the Extensis
Portfolio program.   I use it extensively and I am now in a position to post
people (clients etc.) an indexed catalogue of both my slide library and my
monochrome work in searchable form on CD rom.   I am also in a position to
upload the same catalogues onto my web site should I so wish.   You are not
limited to the number of entries nor to the number of 'keywords' and you can
add searchable titles to you work.   I know of no other program as good as
is this and would thoroughly recommend it.   I am using it on a Windows 98
system.

Regards

Gerry