Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica stock price
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:54:44 -0800

Just out of curiosity...I know we all love our Leicas, but given what the
current stock market has been doing, and given the opportunities to really
make money by buying stock, why buy Leica stock?

Or, to put it another way, just because one likes to take a horse drawn
buggy for a drive on one's country estate every Sunday is no reason to buy
stock in Acme Buggy whip.

B. D.