Subject: RE: [Leica] Never ready angst!-Related -sort of
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:16:33 -0800

Going through airport "security" for the Delta Shuttle from NY to Boston a
few weeks ago I passed my M6 to the "security" agent and went through the
metal detectors. "Security" then takes off lens cap, put the camera to her
eye, and then hands it back to me with a smile....I guess the mirror was in
position..;-)