Subject: [Leica] SB28
From: Gary Francis <gary.francis@telstra.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:10:43 +1000

Hi,

Does any one have any experience in using a Nikon SB28 with a Leica M6 TTL,
with the flash used in auto mode.Any detrimental effect's on camera or flash?

To head off some possible replies, I do not want to use the TTL facility, no
hand holding of flash. I already have the SB28 but I want to use a "quiet"
camera in a specific situation. Yes and I do realise that I have used the "N"
word!

Best wishes
Gary Francis

Gary Francis