Subject: [Leica] Never ready angst!
From: mike pailliotet <pailliotet@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:41:09 -0800

Now I know why I was a little apprehensive about using an Every ready,
..... fear of being assaulted by a brassy old Leica fart in a back alley
! I can just imagine it , while getting smacked upside the head with a
M3 (which by the way would add some more "character" to their camera,
seeing as I have a very hard head) I would also get lecture on the
appropriate way to use and abuse my M6 ......
Just kidding Ted !, I can't wait for my first dent and or scratch  , the
damn thing looks just a little to pretty as it is!

Mike PailliOTet