Subject: Re: [Leica] case's and what not.
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:24:55 -0500

Maybe he doesn't want "character" added to his camera.  Maybe he doesn't
want "reminders" of incidents in the past added to his camera.  Maybe he
wants to use the camera AND protect it.  Does he not have that right?  I
don't think he asked if everready cases were any good.  He wants to hear
from people who used the one he mentioned.

Dan C.