Subject: [Leica] describing the visual difference
From: brice777@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 20:18:55 +0800

For years I've debated what really is the visual difference between a Nikon
or Canon image vs a Leica image. Louping a chrome, the difference is
perfectly clear, but I don't know how to describe the difference in words -
it's something greater than sharpness, there is a certain feel and texture
to the Leica image...

can anyone accurately (and even better, scientifically) describe what the
difference is?

I'm getting tired of telling people "that's Leica glass...", without being
able to provide some real insight.

rgds,
Justin

Justin GUARIGLIA