Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V16 #68
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:49:59 -0800

Guy Washburn/Laura Reiner wrote:

> Hans,
>
> I think there is a strong case of late winter blues which seems to have
> effected the LUG of late. It seems nearly everythingthing will get shot
> at, even your generous public spirited efforts at creating a place for
> sharing information and images in a more graphically rich environment
> then this mailing list (gee what a concept! we are photographers...).
>
> Perhaps when the light returns everyone will go outside take a few rolls
> and get much less cranky.
>
> Until then don't take them seriously. The community is a good chance to
> see what the others are up to (which really helps some of us when it is
> so damn dark!)
>
> Keep the faith and the site.
>
> Guy

You seem have the late winter blues Hans but I would not project that on the
entire LUG.
It's a downer man!
I think we have been doing just fine!!!
I only get cranky when I use my Hasselblad CM!! Get it???!!! :):):) The
conversation on the lug has been varied and mainly positive.
Concerns about posting ones images on web sites are nothing but positive healthy realism.
The "photographers" who post on such sites are less concerned about their
copyright.
Good for them! I hope they never live to regret it!!
Nothing wrong with what we're doin! Sorry! Cheers!
Mark (not passive aggressive, just aggressive) Rabiner