Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V16 #68
From: Guy Washburn/Laura Reiner <rgw@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:58:37 -0500

Hans,

I think there is a strong case of late winter blues which seems to have
effected the LUG of late. It seems nearly everythingthing will get shot
at, even your generous public spirited efforts at creating a place for
sharing information and images in a more graphically rich environment
then this mailing list (gee what a concept! we are photographers...).

Perhaps when the light returns everyone will go outside take a few rolls
and get much less cranky.

Until then don't take them seriously. The community is a good chance to
see what the others are up to (which really helps some of us when it is
so damn dark!)

Keep the faith and the site.

Guy