Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB Leica M6 TTL,35MM 1.4 ASPH
From: Gabriele Müller <hepac@bluewin.ch>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:57:28 +0100

Dear Bruce,

I could offer you a Leica M6 "Ein Stuck" new with two years guarantee and
the Summilux 351.4 ASPH both black and limited to 996 pieces worldwide, with
woodcase etc. for special price that makes it intersting as working camera,
price including shipping 4680 US$. Why not work with a special edition?
Lower value is possible to export papers.

Best wishes

Gabriele Mueller
Switzerland

> I'm ready to make my move.  I'm going to add an M6 TTL to my M5. I'd
prefer a black one, and care not a twit about the physical condition, as
long as the price is compensatory.