Subject: [Leica] FS: 35mm Summicron ASPH and IIIf with Summitar
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 06:59:21 +0100

Friends,

I have an opportunity to upgrade my 35mm M lens to a Summilux at a
reasonable price, and to fund it, I am selling the following items:

1)  35mm Summicron-M ASPH (latest version, serial no. 3785xxx). Bought
new in October 98, and totally mint with all original packaging,
warranty cards etc. Again, I am selling this lens only because I
need/want the extra stop of the Summilux. Price: 1150 EUR or equivalent,
shipping by air mail included (1 EUR = $0.96 or so).

2)  IIIf body, red dial, no. 630xxx. I love this beauty, it is very nice
but I am not giving it enough use to justify keeping it (I am not a
collector!). Everything, including all shutter speeds, works perfectly.
Cosmetically nice also, no dings or signs of abuse. Comes in a leather
ERC recently restored by Reg Smith. Price: 500 EUR or equivalent,
shipping included.

3)  On the IIIf I have a 50mm Summitar, serial no. 585xxx, bought from a
fellow LUGger last year. Lens is cosmetically nice and optics are
totally clean. Caps included. The lens has the old aperture scale,
f2-f12.5. Price: 180 EUR or equivalent, shipping included.

Price for both the IIIf and Summitar is 650 EUR or equivalent.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman