Subject: Re: [Leica] London Luggers / 35 Summilux asph bokeh / Voigt 15mm bokeh!! Comesee.
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:49:47 +0100

Hi John,

Thanks for posting these bokeh examples. I thoroughly enjoyed them, especially
the example with the 15mm. You are right, I did not think that this lens has
bokeh at all! I do find it a hoot to shoot with, this week I shot some pictures
in a Zurich streetcar while returning from a pub crawl, and I look forward to
developing them this weekend.

Cheers,

Nathan

Johnny Deadman wrote:

> A pot pourri of tidbits for the LUG!
>
> First up, some pictures of Tom A + Tuulikki high on the hog with the London
> LUG posse... Julian, Frank, Mike and Alex...
>
>     http://www.cinematic.freeserve.co.uk/lug/londonluggers.html
>
> Second, some promised examples of the 35 lux asph's bokeh, featuring our
> model of the day, Julian again... compare if you wish with my Human Traffic
> pictures, many of which rely on the bokeh of the pre-asph 35 lux. I was
> pleasantly surprised,
>
>     http://www.cinematic.freeserve.co.uk/lug/35summiluxasphbokeh.html
>
> Finally, a couple of pictures with the 15/4.5, one of which actually shows
> the bokeh of the *this* lens, believe it or not.
>
>     http://www.cinematic.freeserve.co.uk/lug/15bokeh.html
>
> --
> Johnny Deadman
>
> photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
> music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman