Subject: Re: [Leica] Anomalous partial dispersion
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:13:06 -0000

My understanding of this phrase is that they both disperse elements of the
light rays as they pass through, but the dispersion is such that the effect
of one lens is cancelled out by the opposite effect of the other lens.   I
would stress that this is my personal understanding with no scientific basis
or knowledge based on being around a long time - but I could be totally
wrong!

Gerry