Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation - Part 2
From: Jiri_Dvorak@idx.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:56:11 -0800

>Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 06:45:10 -0700
>From: Dave Richards <dprichards@uswest.net>
>Subject: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation - Part 2
>

>I will be doing some traveling this summer, a large part by air.  I'm
>looking for a bag that will comfortably carry the following: 2 M6 bodies, 4
>lenses, and a Metz 32 flash, plus assorted odds and ends like filters,
>cable release, tablepod, etc.  Film in bulk will be carried separately.

I have to put in a word for TENBA traveler, don't remember the number, but the
one that can be expanded by the zipper on the bottom. I bought one in 1989 and
used it ever since for traveling and I also use it daily in the city. Great bag
especially for traveling since it has a lot of pockets, it is expandable and
fits under the airplane seat. I stripped off all the name tags and it looks
quite non-descript. It can hold two M bodies with lenses attached, plus one or
two extra lenses, some film, and a small meter/flash in "non-expanded mode".
When expanded, one can carry a light jacket or sweater in it as well.

Jiri Dvorak