Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux pix
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:03:08 +0000

>> You do notice that there were no shots of the moment of birth.  There
>> was no way I could taken any photographs then, as my wife was holding
>> onto me so tightly.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Ken Iisaka

That's when you need that Hasselblad CW winder with the remote control so
that you can actually position the camera in front, all prefocussed and
press a sequence of shots.

Also insure your camera and lens for "all risk" so that you are fully
covered when the liquor amnii splashes on the camera under high pressure as
baby emerges.

Dan K.