Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux pix
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:32:04 -0500

pretty much the same thing with me. But instead, I ingratiated my wife in a
different way. For the first and only time in my life, I remembered every
joke I had ever heard, and told them for about 12 hours. The hospital staff
said it was the most fun they'd ever had. My wife was otherwise amused. But
the stress of the moment wouldn't leave me, and out came all these jokes.
Can't remeber one now to save my life.

Rob Mueller
Studies in Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com