Subject: [Leica] The M6 Fugue
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:41:17 -0500

I am sorry if I left the impression that we should not discuss the future
development of M cameras, that certainly was not my intention.  However, let
us continue to differentiate between what we WISH and what we KNOW.  In your
response to Mikiro, you asked, "Do you know if the shutter speeds will be of
the same sequence..."  As of this moment I haven't heard that anyone
contributing to the LUG actually KNOWS anything about future M camera
developments.  We are all, however, free to speculate.

	Buzz Hausner