Subject: Re: [Leica] 12575
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 18:49:35 -0500

At 08:23 AM 3/20/2000 -0500, Kurt Miska wrote:
>Some days or is it weeks ago there was a comment about the availability
>of the 12575 lens shade. I forgot who posted the msg. I checked with the
>local Leica dealer. They couldn't verify anything. The next day I called
>Leitz in New Jersey. Indeed they do have one. When I asked the price, I
>had a stroke.

I was the original poster.  I bought one about 18 months ago.  The price
was $60 and change, purchased through my local Leica dealer.  What price
did Leica quote you directly?  (You almost certainly can do better through
a dealer.)

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!