Subject: [Leica] Photographers & Composers
From: "peter stamos" <pjstamos@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:01:41 GMT

I would appreciate any correspondence from list members regarding the
following photographers and their work with composers and musicians: Roberto
Masotti [Kurtag], Blaise Porte, Rolf Hans [Kurtag], Phillipe Gontier
[Benjamin, Boulez...], Karl F. Schofmann, Jean-Francois Bauret [Manoury...],
Christophe Loison, Sophie Steinberger [Jarrell], Guy Vivien [Arditt St Qt,
Monnet, Ferneyhough, Ligeti, Nono...], Rens Lipsius [Grisey], Wim Jansen,
Ashley de Prazer [Elision], Marthe Lemelle [Dusapin], Veronique Marmouset
[Murail], Patricia Dietzi [Dominique My], Brigitte Merle [Pierre-Andre
Valade], John Halpern [Reich], Richard Crow [Barrett], Lillian Birbaum
[Birtwistle, Boulez], Malcolm Crowthers [Birtwistle], Betty Freeman
[Lachenmann], C Leinhard [Birtwistle], Frans Schellekens [Birtwistle], Niggi
Brauning [Holliger] and others.