Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation - Part 2
From: cec@vbe.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 09:45:37 -0600

I wish I had read all of this about a month ago.  Today, I can tell you
what not to buy.  The Targa Tundra looked like a great bag and my M6 and
five lens, meter and flash, plus table top tripod and film all fit like
a glove.  The foam was thick and the bag was cheap.  Was I lucky or
what?   Until, I grabbed it in a hurry one day when I had not fastened
the top cover and everything toppled forward and out of the bag.
Luckily, I was picking it up from the bed in the guest room and no
damage was done.  Now I am looking for a new bag that balances nicely
with the strap that is used to carry it over the shoulder.  This bag
scares the ---- out of me.
Of all the bags that have been recommended, can they be carried over the
shoulder with the top unfastened for easy access.  I often want to
change lens very quickly without having to take it off, place it on the
ground, and unfasten.
Thanks for all the good information for a novice.  Charles Cason