Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 10:44:39 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 19/03/00 12:34:35 Paris, Madrid, laintal@tin.it a
écrit :

<< Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 18:16:50 +1100
 From: "Rick Dykstra" <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>

 This Domke F803 and Billinghom Alice shoot-out/discussion is useful.

 Could I invite users of these bags to describe what they can carry, for M
 and R systems.  And how they feel about the protection offered and
 convenience of use.  I'd want to carry two M bodies, four lenses, an SF20
 flash and a few rolls of film.

 I'm currently using a Leica Universal Bag, and its a nice bag, but I like
 the idea of a satchel style bag, for its body hugging centre of gravity.

 Thanks

 Rick (would have a ball with two bags) Dykstra

Hi Rick .
After having tryed the domke and other things , I carry my 2 M's in a banana
style bag , plus a couple lenses . I find it more discrete . BTW I always get
one M with a lens on my shoulder or around the neck .
Regards
JoGOODTIMES