Subject: Re: [Leica] Tentatively FS Friday
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 14:05:24 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 17/03/00 16:55:13 Paris, Madrid,
bdcolen@earthlink.net a écrit :

<<
 I am tentatively offering it for sale as I am considering taking the plunge
 for a new 35mm Summilux.

 John Collier

 Take the plunge instead for the 21 ASPH - If you have found your old 21
 useful, you will never regret it - it is an astoundingly good lens. And if
 you have found your 21 useful, you will miss it terribly.

 B.een there D.one that!

John, I would go for the 35 . I had a 21 in the past and I think it is a
extreme lens . I recently bought the 15 because it's nice for an affordable
price to me . The 35 's always been and will always be the one I use the most
.I just traded my 35 non asph for the new asph . ( SUMMICRON ) and I'm quite
happy with it .
OFF TOPIC : John I will start my just finished stroker small block chev.
tomorrow in my 66 nova .( 383 cubes )
The first cry of the baby is always great fun with a couple gearheads on my
side, ready to kill a potential fire .
Cheers
Jo GOODTIMES