Subject: Re: [Leica] screwmount
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 18:31:35 -0800

The IIIg has a bright frame finder with internal corner markings for a 90mm
lens, a parallax corrected viewfinder, better M and X flash synchronization
and a self timer.   In my opinion, my IIIg is fare easier to use than my
other screw mount Leicas including my IIIf models.

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com