Subject: [Leica] Harvey workshops and others??
From: "Stegmeyer" <upstream1@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:32:02 -0500

Dave Harvey is also scheduled at the Santa Fe Photo workshops July 16-22.
Great time of year, great light. . .  and Santa Fe is a great school, I
spent 5 weeks there a few years ago school honcho Reid Callanan does a great
job.  You can check it out by going to my website www.upstrap.com and then
click on links and SantaFeWorkshops.

Al Stegmeyer